Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Testing Gist embeds in Blogger

Although I've had my blog here for a number of years now, it's largely been inactive.  Now that I've started to stir again, it feels as though there is some unnecessary friction in writing posts simply because I don't enjoy the Blogger platform.

The main gripe I have is the lack of control you have over the HTML that gets generated - it's akin to the old SharePoint platform and what it did to content.

This post is a test post to see how embedded Gists appear in Blogger.

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately the gist isn't appearing in your RSS feed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an outstanding post on this blog. I’m happy to see it here. It’s a very helpful and overwhelming little bit of details. It’s wonderful to share this kind of Details.
    Software Testing Training Institute in Delhi

    ReplyDelete